(Senior) Business Developer
Faktion is an Applied A.I. boutique firm that combines strong business acumen with technical mastery, and we have been doing so for some of the world’s largest companies.
With specializations in natural language, signal data and computer vision, we guide our customers from strategy through engineering, all the way to implementation in their business processes.
As a Business Developer, you will play a vital role in our companies growth strategy for the years to come.
As a Business Developer you are a able to identify a great lead when you see one, and you're a born closer!
You love cold calling/mailing, setting up lead generation programs or proposal writing because you know this is the only way to success!
You will be among the first to join our ambitious sales team, so you’ll be a key player in shaping and optimizing our sales processes and strategy together with the VP of Business Development.
If you decide to apply for this awesome position in an even more awesome company, your days with us will consist of:
- Identifying high potential prospects within our focus markets via several channels. (LinkedIn, conferences, networking,...)
- Taking action to get us in a room with decision makers (inbound and outbound lead generation)
- Following up on leads and opportunities with these prospects
- Preparing and giving presentations
- Negotiating contracts
- Maintaining relationships with your accounts
- Providing general Sales Support: proposal writing, prepare presentations, follow-up on customer demands, CRM monitoring and updating…
- We don’t really care about your degree, convince us why you are the man/woman for the job, sell yourself.
- Goes without question, you are customer and business driven
- You have at least 3, preferably 5 years of sales experience in an IT Projects context
- You can handle those stressy-deadline-moments.
- No 9-to-5 mentality
- You are fluent in Dutch & English, both in speaking and writing. (French and/or German is a plus)
- Experience with using CRM (We use ‘HubSpot’)
- You are willing to take the next step in your sales career by continuously pushing the boundaries of your comfort zone.
- Willing to work in an ambitious startup